No Root Video Screen Recorder lets users to surf internet to make no root videosDo you love taking variety video screenshots?
Do you love to record YouTube instructional videos for your DYI projects?
If yes, the free screen recorder for android app No Root Video Screen Recorder will serve your best purpose.
You can make videos unlimited from simple internet browsing, as well as you can make mpeg4 HD video each on screen recorder of 3 minutes each with the help of this app.
Want to make promotional app videos for G-Play submission? This special screen recorder no root android app will help its users in many other ways to make funny as well as utility videos for different purposes with screencast from your browsed websites.
How to use this app:
The app No Root Video Screen Recorder is simple to use. Follow these simple steps:
* On opening the app you will get the Google Home page, by default,* Browse to the site as you need.* Once you have selected the page to record screen, press the button Start on-screen, * When you're done with your video screenshot recording, press the button Stop.* The videos can be found in the folder BrowseMakeVideo on your Android device.
The features of the app:
* The app No Root Video Screen Recorder opens with the easy-to-understand user interface with Google Home page, by default,
* The app will work as video screen recorder for making videos where no root is required,
* You have to have hi-speed internet support on your android device for making the videos,
* You have start and stop button for your one-touch video management,* You don’t have to use higher version of Android like 4.4 and above for using the app! Browse the internet and make a video out it by record screen method,
* This app works without ROOT access on both android phones and tables.